Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.' "Luke 17:10

Monday, April 12, 2010

Christformation in apostle Paul.



Apostle Paul stressed on Christformation in believers more than just claiming that we are Christians or servants of Christ even when they were not. If you truly are one, it will show through Christformation in you. You cannot deny this truth,the apostle teaches.Why did Paul go through such trials of his faith if not for Christformation in himself.It's not our own 'works' that Paul was emphasizing on but Christformation in us that happens when we obey the Holy Spirit's leading as we walk the walk of faith obediently to God and His Christ.The walk of faith may become difficult but we must be faithful in wanting to obey Christ through His Spirit till the end,especially for full Christformation in us.For this reason Paul suffered knowing that he will be rewarded with full Christformation in himself as well as in those whom he ministered to.

2 Corinthians 11:21-33 (New International Version)

To my shame I admit that we were too weak for that!

What anyone else dares to boast about—I am speaking as a fool—I also dare to boast about. Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they Abraham's descendants? So am I. Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this.) I am more. I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false brothers. I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked. Besides everything else, I face daily the pressure of my concern for all the churches. Who is weak, and I do not feel weak? Who is led into sin, and I do not inwardly burn?

If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness. The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, who is to be praised forever, knows that I am not lying. In Damascus the governor under King Aretas had the city of the Damascenes guarded in order to arrest me. But I was lowered in a basket from a window in the wall and slipped through his hands.

Apostle Paul was saved, led to a land far away from Jerusalem, prepared through a walk of Christformation in himself, suffered for the preaching of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and wrote about Christformation in himself and those he ministered the gospel to in all his 14 epistles to the churches during his imprisonment and unimaginable trials of his faith in Christ and his God.

Search This Blog

Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
Christ must be formed in you....

Welcome to the diligenthands of the Christformation prophet

Welcome to this prophetic writings blog that warns and saves lives from eternal condemnation as a result of continual sinning. Overcoming sinful living is the objective of the prophet. Diligently writing down of every timely warning to avoid catastrophic disaster by the fruit of our sinful living.

The fierce wind that blows away the bad fruit may also unintendedly throw to the ground, good fruit because they grow on the same ground. If forewarned, the good fruit could safely grow on solid ground and be well guarded and escape the wrath that they don't deserve.

Romans 16:25-27
New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him— to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.