Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.' "Luke 17:10

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Are You Promoting Sin or the Righteousness of Christ?



Philippians 3:1-14
Further, my brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord! It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you. Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those mutilators of the flesh. For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh— though I myself have reasons for such confidence. If someone else thinks they have reasons to put confidence in the flesh, I have more: circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee; as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for righteousness based on the law, faultless. But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

If you are not promoting the righteousness of Christ, you will be promoting sin without you knowing it. You have the sinful nature of the Devil in you to overcome but were just careless about it, so the Devil will use the space you give him to promote himself through you. The advice for you here is; wake-up from your sleep! Or else, your house will be fully occupied and taken over by the enemy, if you do not rise up in time and attack the enemy. The righteousness of Christ is supposed to be formed in you and if you do not make every effort towards it, then you will be found to have been careless like the 'five foolish virgins' in Matthew 25. You have been careless about filling yourself with full Christformation through your obedience to God the Holy Spirit. Apostle Paul says, I don't care about gaining anything from this world because they are all of the quality of garbage that is to disposed of. "I'm more concerned about gaining Christ fully in me", he says.

Search This Blog

Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
Christ must be formed in you....

Welcome to the diligenthands of the Christformation prophet

Welcome to this prophetic writings blog that warns and saves lives from eternal condemnation as a result of continual sinning. Overcoming sinful living is the objective of the prophet. Diligently writing down of every timely warning to avoid catastrophic disaster by the fruit of our sinful living.

The fierce wind that blows away the bad fruit may also unintendedly throw to the ground, good fruit because they grow on the same ground. If forewarned, the good fruit could safely grow on solid ground and be well guarded and escape the wrath that they don't deserve.

Romans 16:25-27
New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him— to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.