Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.' "Luke 17:10

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Greatest Intercessor in the Order of Melchizedek



The greatest intercessor is the Lord Jesus Christ.There is no Intercessor greater than Him, on this earth, in heaven or even underneath the earth.No one can be compared to Him.He is not an intercessor in the order of Aaron but Melchizedek,who is also the King of righteousness and peace.He does not die like Aaron but lives forever like Melchizedek.God the Father has appointed Him to be the High Priest forever and ever.

Hebrews 5:4-6 (New International Version)

No one takes this honor upon himself; he must be called by God, just as Aaron was. So Christ also did not take upon himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him,
"You are my Son;
today I have become your Father."And he says in another place,
"You are a priest forever,
in the order of Melchizedek."

Why did the Heavenly Father do this? The answer is here in these verses below.

Hebrews 1:1-5 (New International Version)

In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

For to which of the angels did God ever say,
"You are my Son;
today I have become your Father"? Or again,
"I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son"?

What does He do as the greatest intercessor, being seated at God the Father's right hand?

Hebrews 2:14-18 (New International Version)

Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil—and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. For surely it is not angels he helps, but Abraham's descendants. For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.

He intercedes for us who are called by his greatest name given to Him by the Heavenly Father, so that full Christformation takes place in us for the pleasure of the Father in Heaven.He is pleased with His only begotten Son and when we are filled with Christ in us,the Heavenly Father will be pleased with us.

John 17:1-10 (New International Version)

After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Jesus Prays for His Disciples

"I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word. Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.

This is what Job said about the Lord Jesus Christ at the height of his sufferings.

Job 16:19-21 (New International Version)

Even now my witness is in heaven;
my advocate is on high.

My intercessor is my friend
as my eyes pour out tears to God;

on behalf of a man he pleads with God
as a man pleads for his friend.

Search This Blog

Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
Christ must be formed in you....

Welcome to the diligenthands of the Christformation prophet

Welcome to this prophetic writings blog that warns and saves lives from eternal condemnation as a result of continual sinning. Overcoming sinful living is the objective of the prophet. Diligently writing down of every timely warning to avoid catastrophic disaster by the fruit of our sinful living.

The fierce wind that blows away the bad fruit may also unintendedly throw to the ground, good fruit because they grow on the same ground. If forewarned, the good fruit could safely grow on solid ground and be well guarded and escape the wrath that they don't deserve.

Romans 16:25-27
New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him— to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.