Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.' "Luke 17:10

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Cymbal that is Still Clanging



1 Corinthians 13:1-13
New International Version (NIV)
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

The love of Christ our Lord is always a two-way love. If the love of Christ isn't a two-way love, why would He come and seek those who are lost. He wouldn't just care about them, if love was just one-way. He would have said, "this is my love" just accept it the way it is presented to you, no more arguments! We hear this clanging cymbal all the time and it is still clanging this way even after true love has been shown by Christ our Lord to the world. Why would He want you to reciprocate with the love of Christ formed in you, if love was just one-way love?

John 14:23
New International Version (NIV)
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Consider these phrases in 1 Corinthians chapter 13, "I am nothing" and "I gain nothing". There is something we gain from the true love of Christ when it is shared abroad in our hearts by the power of God's Spirit who dwells in us. We gain Christformation and we grow towards full Christformation in us. Only then will the full length, breadth, width and height of this love of Christ be fully formed in us.

Search This Blog

Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
Christ must be formed in you....

Welcome to the diligenthands of the Christformation prophet

Welcome to this prophetic writings blog that warns and saves lives from eternal condemnation as a result of continual sinning. Overcoming sinful living is the objective of the prophet. Diligently writing down of every timely warning to avoid catastrophic disaster by the fruit of our sinful living.

The fierce wind that blows away the bad fruit may also unintendedly throw to the ground, good fruit because they grow on the same ground. If forewarned, the good fruit could safely grow on solid ground and be well guarded and escape the wrath that they don't deserve.

Romans 16:25-27
New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him— to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.