Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.' "Luke 17:10

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

With a Whip or With a Gentle Spirit?



1 Corinthians 4:21
What do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a whip, or in love and with a gentle spirit?

You, yourself, you know what you have been up to all this while. What do you think you need now from the LORD? He can send me as a whip to you as well as with a gentle spirit. He knows what you have been up to. No man, no matter how powerful on earth you are, can hide from Him. Probably, you have only seen the gentle part of Him and have not tasted the whip from Him. You tell him now, what would you prefer? What do you think you deserve from Him? You have shown enough of who you are, you need to see who HE is now. He can show you both, the whip and the gentle spirit.What is the whip, you may want to know? Apostle Paul, had tasted the human whip like no one else but you haven't known the whip that comes from God Himself? You are about to experience it for the first time in your life. Let's see what the human whip is, first!

2 Corinthians 11:24-33
Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false brothers.  I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked. Besides everything else, I face daily the pressure of my concern for all the churches.  Who is weak, and I do not feel weak? Who is led into sin, and I do not inwardly burn? 30 If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness. The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, who is to be praised forever, knows that I am not lying. In Damascus the governor under King Aretas had the city of the Damascenes guarded in order to arrest me. But I was lowered in a basket from a window in the wall and slipped through his hands.

Get yourself ready for God's whip next, to see who is more powerful. The whip of mere men or the whip of God. You are going to experience it yourself now. Too much talking, some action is needed here. It's either you turn to Him fully and refuse obeying the sinful nature of the devil in you now or be ready for God's whip thats coming soon. Your heart has become very proud and your eyes, you have very arrogant eyes, that you do not realize it. The eyes of the arrogant man will be humbled and the pride of men brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day (Isaiah 2:11). You have exalted yourself above God a little too much, and you must know what it is to be humble and broken before Him at all times like apostle Paul above who boasts in all his sufferings instead of boasting in the riches of this world and how powerful he has become. You need to see who is more powerful for once. You or God? Welcome aboard the new ship of fresh experiences in the LORD! You will be brought low.

Search This Blog

Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
Christ must be formed in you....

Welcome to the diligenthands of the Christformation prophet

Welcome to this prophetic writings blog that warns and saves lives from eternal condemnation as a result of continual sinning. Overcoming sinful living is the objective of the prophet. Diligently writing down of every timely warning to avoid catastrophic disaster by the fruit of our sinful living.

The fierce wind that blows away the bad fruit may also unintendedly throw to the ground, good fruit because they grow on the same ground. If forewarned, the good fruit could safely grow on solid ground and be well guarded and escape the wrath that they don't deserve.

Romans 16:25-27
New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him— to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.