Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.' "Luke 17:10

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Broken Pottery


Revelation 2:24-28
Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan's so-called deep secrets (I will not impose any other burden on you):  Only hold on to what you have until I come.  To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations--  'He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery -- just as I have received authority from my Father.  I will also give him the morning star.

True authority belongs to Christ our Lord alone. All authority on this Earth, heaven and even underneath the Earth belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ alone. All authority has been placed on Him alone by the heavenly Father. We do not need to hold to any other form of teaching or authority that comes from the sinful nature of the Devil. There is no power in that evil nature. They can only threaten and make some unnecessary noise like the roaring of toothless lion. Even their claws have been crippled by the Lord Jesus Christ. They can't even scratch you. The authority that come from Jesus Christ our Lord is eternal authority. He decides your eternity. Your eternity starts from this Earth. Eternal life only comes from Jesus Christ our Lord. It cannot come from anywhere else. Try looking for it elsewhere and you would learn that you have wasted all your precious time on Earth. Do you now see that Christ our Lord rules this Earth with an iron scepter. If you can't see that by now, you must be really blind. All authority over the nations belongs to Him alone as He alone is worthy to receive such power glory and praises. No one could defeat the Devil as He did. The Devil had only one authority and even that is taken away from him and that is the authority of bringing death. The authority of bringing spiritual death to all has been taken away from Him by the highest authority and that is the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the highest authority appointed by the heavenly Father over all nations. Can you see His mighty hand and power over all nations. He will dash them to pieces like pottery that can never be used again. He gives those who overcome the sinful nature of the Devil and have the divine nature of Christ formed in them that eternal authority over all nations too. That authority is the morning star. The morning star comes directly from the Bright Morning Star, who is Jesus Christ our Lord Himself. The divine nature of the Bright Morning Star has been formed in the 'morning star'. This authority comes from Him to rule the nations.You cannot rule the nations with the sinful nature of the Devil still ruling you. You will destroy yourself as you seek to destroy others.

Jeremiah 1:4-10
The word of the LORD came to me, saying,  "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."  "Ah, Sovereign LORD," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child."  But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD. Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth.  See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant."

Search This Blog

Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
Christ must be formed in you....

Welcome to the diligenthands of the Christformation prophet

Welcome to this prophetic writings blog that warns and saves lives from eternal condemnation as a result of continual sinning. Overcoming sinful living is the objective of the prophet. Diligently writing down of every timely warning to avoid catastrophic disaster by the fruit of our sinful living.

The fierce wind that blows away the bad fruit may also unintendedly throw to the ground, good fruit because they grow on the same ground. If forewarned, the good fruit could safely grow on solid ground and be well guarded and escape the wrath that they don't deserve.

Romans 16:25-27
New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him— to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.