Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.' "Luke 17:10

Monday, August 19, 2013

Turned Many From Sin


Malachi 2:4-9
And you will know that I have sent you this admonition so that my covenant with Levi may continue," says the LORD Almighty. "My covenant was with him, a covenant of life and peace,and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name. True instruction was in his mouth and nothing false was found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and turned many from sin.  "For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge, and from his mouth men should seek instruction--because he is the messenger of the LORD Almighty.  But you have turned from the way and by your teaching have caused many to stumble; you have violated the covenant with Levi," says the LORD Almighty "So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law."

You have openly brought more shame and disgrace to My Name says the LORD, so I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all people. You have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law. You have made me to look unjust to all. Your actions have been in contrary to what is required of you. You sought your own glory but shame will come to you. You have made me to look like you, when I am not like you. I don't do the things you do. Your evil intention is to confuse everyone between Me and you. I have my perfect High Priest who had been here on this Earth to represent Me. He had been my perfect representation on Earth. He revered Me and stood in awe of My Name. True instruction was in His mouth and nothing false was found in His lips. He walked with Me in peace and uprightness and most importantly, turned many from sin. He is still the perfect High Priest at My right hand. He is my perfect messenger. Today, many have turned from the sinful nature of the Devil in them and are no more his slave. My perfect priest have turned them completely to Me. Now, they have My perfect High Priest who is also My only begotten Son, His perfect divine nature (sinless nature) formed in them successfully. Who is perfect as Him? But you, what have you done? You who act like those who belong and serve Me, have actually turn your heart away from and started seeking the things of this corrupted world. You claim you are a Levi and have a covenant with Me, but your actions show the opposite things you do. Besides that you teach others to do the same. You think that you have become great after using My Name, so your heart has become very proud. You have started showing partiality which I hate. For Me there is no such a thing as a greater race. There is no such thing as a greater man or woman. There is only one who is the greatest and that is My only begotten Son. He deserves that place at My right hand because He had obeyed Me till the end. He is My Faithful Son and I made Him your faithful High Priest who offered that perfect sacrifice, by offering His body on the cross at Calvary. You humiliated Him by disobeying Him. I appointed Him above you but you did not submit yourselves to Him. Now, you are humiliated and despised. You were a poor representation of my priesthood. You ought to be put to shame before everyone because you brought shame to Me by your wrong teachings that you contaminated it with the teachings of this world. You did this to make money out of Me. That's your whole evil intention. You broke my covenant like you break bread, now I am going to break you like pottery, never to be able to  be used again for any purpose.

1 Corinthians 3:11-23
For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.  If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,  his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work.  If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward.  If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.  Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?  If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple.  Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise.  For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness"; and again, "The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile."  So then, no more boasting about men! All things are yours,  whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or the present or the future--all are yours,  and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.

Search This Blog

Galatians 4:19

Galatians 4:19
Christ must be formed in you....

Welcome to the diligenthands of the Christformation prophet

Welcome to this prophetic writings blog that warns and saves lives from eternal condemnation as a result of continual sinning. Overcoming sinful living is the objective of the prophet. Diligently writing down of every timely warning to avoid catastrophic disaster by the fruit of our sinful living.

The fierce wind that blows away the bad fruit may also unintendedly throw to the ground, good fruit because they grow on the same ground. If forewarned, the good fruit could safely grow on solid ground and be well guarded and escape the wrath that they don't deserve.

Romans 16:25-27
New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him— to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.